Please be informed about the following official design change on the Duotank tankbeer system.
As digitalization and data are getting increasingly important, Duotank is preparing its products for this new era where information and data make a difference. Due to this change, Duotank has been busy preparing our products to be connected for the last couple of years.
The first steps we are introducing as a standard are:
1. The change of our identification plate on the tank
2. The adding of a QR code to the tank
3. The standard preparation to make your tank “SMART and connected” by optionally adding the DSO to the tank
1. Our identification plate on the tank changed in design.
We changed the tag plate’s shape and added a cap with an integrated QR code. The change of the design has two functions:
- The QR code that will work as a small database
- It covers up the connection of an optional DSO unit
Please see the photo’s below:
QR – code is not working yet.
2. The he adding of a QR code to the tank.
Currently, when you scan the QR code, you will enter a free access area including some basic information like:
- Digital copy of the identification plate. This comes in handy if you would like to share information with colleagues or Duotank (see below)
- The manual of the Duotank beer tank.
3. The standard preparation to make your tank “SMART and connected” by optionally adding the DSO to the tank.
In the near future, it will be possible to add data and connectivity to the tank by connecting the DSO with the QR code and your own cloud. Behind the QR code there is a connection to add the DSO sensor to the tank at any time. The DSO creates a connected situation including more real-life data such as:
- The temperature in the tank
- Volume in the tank
- Registration in case of filling the tank
- Identification of used inline
As the basic information is accessible to everyone this data will be in a secured area that is managed by you.