Quality and Technical benefits
Tank beer systems have been developed to optimize the distribution of beer and therefore has a lot of advantages against the traditional keg-beer:
- The beer goes straight from the brewery into insulated beer tanks.
- From these tanks it goes straight into the cooled tanks at the bars and cafes.
- A recyclable, air-tight bag is placed insight the tank in which the beer is stored. Thanks to this plastic bag the tank remains clean.
- While refilling the tank, you only need a new plastic bag and a clean piercing unit. Because the bag is 100% air-tight, there is no extra CO2 needed.
- The beer is pushed out of the tank into the tap by air pressure. Filling of the tank takes about 8 minutes.
The system not only saves costs, but also ensures a much verifiable process. This means the best possible condition of the beer. Is also improves the expiration date of the beer, most of the breweries guarantee fresh beer will last up to 12 weeks.
Next to this text is a visual which explaines the road of the beer.
Curious how you can you serve brewery-fresh beer outside of the brewery?
Learn about the 3 most important factors for serving brewery-fresh beer in any pub: